Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wht a day sooo far..

I attempted to go to bed last night, but couldnt fall asleep..so instead of bothering my husband I chose to find my way to the couch ..."BAD MISTAKE" I have not slept in the same bed with my husband for about 6 years...the bed started hurting my bad and then before I knew it our 2 year old was climbing into our bed..."I cannot stand children in the bed" So I started sleeping on the couch, then my husband bought me a wonder (heating and massage) recliner..I slept there for 2 years..I am a traveling sleeper. So just this week I have attempted to sleep in the same bed with my husband..First night was terrble..no TV (I love sleeping with the TV)..the ceiling fan noise drove me crazy and then of all nights my husband felt the need to snore (something he does not usually do). the second night..I put a little fan by my head to not hear the ceiling fan..slept pretty good. Third night..pretty good..fell asleep before he turned off the TV, I woke up feeling pretty good. So last night because of not being able to go to sleep, I chose the couch. I feel terrible today..my head hurts, my hip and my back are killing me..the rest of me just aches. 2 hydrocodone taken before being awake 2 hours...feeling a little better. My son and I went to starbucks and got our daily coffee..I completely beleive it makes me feel better..all in the head I am sure :)
I sit here in my chair, drinking dr pepper, attempting to feel better, doing a little laundry.
I am still waiting to hear from the kidney doctor as to when I can have the blood work, ultrasound the next appointment to see the doctor in hopes of getting a good diagnosis....

No comments:

Post a Comment