Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kidney doctor

Well, after making my way to McKinney..about 40 miles down the road to meet with the kidney doctor..almost seems a waist. Though it really was not, I didnt get much from the appointment. I am being sent for blood work (surprise) and an ultrasound of the kidneys. She did a simple exam, asked me a few questions and pretty much sent me on my way. I asked her what this was all about..she said that most of the time scarring was caused by reflux, but since I had not really ever had kidney problems that is the reason for the other stuff to see if it can be seen as to what has caused the scarring. They will call me tomorrow with appointment times to get the follow up stuff.
Today my legs hurt, have a headache and am tired (as always)

No comments:

Post a Comment